Public Research Positions Vacant with Roy Morgan: Social Research Interviewers
As employment opportunities have become precarious for some people in the community sector this year, we are happy to advertise the following casual employment opportunities available at Roy Morgan for people with good interpersonal skills (we know you've got them!).
- Want to work independently?
- Looking for weekend work?
- Casual and Permanent Part-time available
- No selling involved!
Roy Morgan Research is an Australian owned company and the largest, leading, market research and public opinion polling company.
We’re looking for motivated, reliable, fit and healthy people with great communications skills to join our face to face interviewing team. As an interviewer you will be collecting vital information on important consumer, social and political issues.
- Flexible weekend work - you choose the weekends you work
- Interesting consumer survey work
- Generous hourly rate plus travel allowances
- Incentives for both the interviewer and respondent
- Ongoing work - no end date!
- Ongoing training and support
- Enjoy walking and meeting interesting people
- Are comfortable conducting face to face interviews
- Have an ability to build rapport quickly with people
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Have your own reliable car and mobile phone
- Are available to work on both Saturday & Sunday for at least two weekends of every month
…then we want to hear from you! Contact us now, we are currently recruiting
All applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Apply now by forwarding your application letter and resume to hr(at)roymorgan.com